Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» {Juri Sawada - Sex In Front Of Husband (Caribbeancom) -01.25
Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:02 pm by salvahar

» Guy Sebastian-Cover On My Heart Mp3
Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:13 am by salvahar

» Guy Sebastian-Cover On My Heart Mp3
Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:11 am by salvahar

» Maatran 1080p Video Songs Download
Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:41 pm by salvahar

» Chenguanxi Yanzhaomen Download
Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:35 am by salvahar

» Chenguanxi Yanzhaomen Download
Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:33 am by salvahar

» Http://uploading.com/files/c7m2546e/047163168X.rar/
Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:38 am by salvahar

» Download Film Tekken Blood Vengeance Full Movie In 3gp Dubbe
Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:37 pm by salvahar

» Maladolescenza Spielen Wir Liebe
Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:35 am by salvahar


Jess Portfolio

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Jess Portfolio

Post by Jess on Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:54 pm

Nyonil wrote:Sometimes playing with the effects ish confusing ~.~ AND I WAS RIGHT!! "A master manipulator of thoughts" !!!! I ish zmart! Razz


@ Charly >_> i was refering to myself there lol

if you mean the sentence no it aint that XD

last hint: its an e
avatar
Jess

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 27
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Jess Portfolio

Post by Nyonil on Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:55 pm

._. "men"?
avatar
Nyonil

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 25
Location : Romania, Bucharest

Back to top Go down

Re: Jess Portfolio

Post by Charly on Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:56 pm

LMAO sorry. I'm braindead atm. ;\
And grats on the '' e '' I'm impressed.
avatar
Charly

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jess Portfolio

Post by Charly on Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:57 pm

._. ''men''?
Else I'm blind rofl
avatar
Charly

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jess Portfolio

Post by Jess on Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:58 pm

LoL its just funny XD

the e is upside down XD
its just a funny add on Mad
meh sowwy Charly ._.
avatar
Jess

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 27
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Jess Portfolio

Post by Nyonil on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:00 pm

Ok ._. I AM OFFICIALLY BLIND AT THAT XD

'Effin~ i dun see any upside down e lol
avatar
Nyonil

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 25
Location : Romania, Bucharest

Back to top Go down

Re: Jess Portfolio

Post by Charly on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:01 pm

Jess wrote:LoL its just funny XD

the e is upside down XD
its just a funny add on Mad
meh sowwy Charly ._.

Btw I just paintbucket ed .. the shit :3 Thats why it got fucked up <3

Kali. Oh my god.
avatar
Charly

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jess Portfolio

Post by Jess on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:01 pm

Nyonil wrote:Ok ._. I AM OFFICIALLY BLIND AT THAT XD

'Effin~ i dun see any upside down e lol

2nd line /'men-te-list/ noun.

thats the upside down e
avatar
Jess

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 27
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Jess Portfolio

Post by Charly on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:03 pm

Jess wrote:
Nyonil wrote:Ok ._. I AM OFFICIALLY BLIND AT THAT XD

'Effin~ i dun see any upside down e lol

2nd line /'men-te-list/ noun.

thats the upside down e

She still wont see it.
The white part is transparant eh, mspaint cant handle that :')
avatar
Charly

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jess Portfolio

Post by Nyonil on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:05 pm

Its meaaaan! D: Mean i tell ya! Mad

Buh~ Q.Q *sulks*
avatar
Nyonil

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 25
Location : Romania, Bucharest

Back to top Go down

Re: Jess Portfolio

Post by Jess on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:07 pm

-giggles-
sowwy lol
its funny :3
avatar
Jess

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 27
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Jess Portfolio

Post by Jess on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:38 pm

Updated the viper signature for the 1 pixel for charly removal and the pop out now :3
avatar
Jess

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 27
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Jess Portfolio

Post by Charly on Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:29 am

Jess wrote:Updated the viper signature for the 1 pixel for charly removal and the pop out now :3

Wooot, but 1 thing
What happened to the edges where the vipers meets the white... emptyness?
It looks blurred o.o
avatar
Charly

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jess Portfolio

Post by Jess on Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:49 am

Charly wrote:
Jess wrote:Updated the viper signature for the 1 pixel for charly removal and the pop out now :3

Wooot, but 1 thing
What happened to the edges where the vipers meets the white... emptyness?
It looks blurred o.o

I don't get what you mean o.o
it isnt blurred o.o
you using paint again to fuck up my siggies D: ?
avatar
Jess

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 27
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Jess Portfolio

Post by Charly on Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:08 am

Jess wrote:
Charly wrote:
Jess wrote:Updated the viper signature for the 1 pixel for charly removal and the pop out now :3

Wooot, but 1 thing
What happened to the edges where the vipers meets the white... emptyness?
It looks blurred o.o

I don't get what you mean o.o
it isnt blurred o.o
you using paint again to fuck up my siggies D: ?


I'ma detail freak. blur(?) and the line is missing ;x
avatar
Charly

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jess Portfolio

Post by Nyonil on Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:50 am

Charly wrote:
Jess wrote:
Charly wrote:
Jess wrote:Updated the viper signature for the 1 pixel for charly removal and the pop out now :3

Wooot, but 1 thing
What happened to the edges where the vipers meets the white... emptyness?
It looks blurred o.o

I don't get what you mean o.o
it isnt blurred o.o
you using paint again to fuck up my siggies D: ?


I'ma detail freak. blur(?) and the line is missing ;x


Omg Charly >_>
avatar
Nyonil

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 25
Location : Romania, Bucharest

Back to top Go down

Re: Jess Portfolio

Post by Charly on Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:18 am

Omg Charly >_>

I'ma detail freak

Sorry T____T
avatar
Charly

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jess Portfolio

Post by Jess on Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:55 am

Charly wrote:
Omg Charly >_>

I'ma detail freak

Sorry T____T

can you stop saving my siggies and look at every detail please -.-?

its suppose to be a shadow fall and Im still trying to change how it falls only cant help that part -.- now shooo D:

meh sad T_T -goes to emo corner-
avatar
Jess

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 27
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Jess Portfolio

Post by Charly on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:52 am

you using paint again to fuck up my siggies D: ?
Gave me the idea you were asking for it ^

But oke. The light comes from the left and shines on the green part of the sig, so the shadow should be on the viper since it's underneath the green sig part. (:

K I'll shut up now.
avatar
Charly

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jess Portfolio

Post by Jess on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:53 am

Charly wrote:
you using paint again to fuck up my siggies D: ?
Gave me the idea you were asking for it ^

But oke. The light comes from the left and shines on the green part of the sig, so the shadow should be on the viper since it's underneath the green sig part. (:

K I'll shut up now.

it comes form the left LOL -.- shadow still act weirdish
avatar
Jess

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 27
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Jess Portfolio

Post by Charly on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:23 pm

it comes form the left LOL -.-

huh?
avatar
Charly

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jess Portfolio

Post by Amanda on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:24 pm

does it matter guys? c'mon lol

____________________________________________________________________________________________________


"a smile can be found in the darkest corner; all you need to do is embrace it."
avatar
Amanda
Owner

Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-07-10
Age : 25
Location : Belgium

http://emotiondesign.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jess Portfolio

Post by Charly on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:27 pm

Amanda wrote:does it matter guys? c'mon lol

Tbh not really. Just helping / pissing of, lol.
avatar
Charly

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jess Portfolio

Post by Jess on Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:03 pm

updated with 2 new signatures
avatar
Jess

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 27
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Jess Portfolio

Post by Amanda on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:02 am

awesome Smile

____________________________________________________________________________________________________


"a smile can be found in the darkest corner; all you need to do is embrace it."
avatar
Amanda
Owner

Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-07-10
Age : 25
Location : Belgium

http://emotiondesign.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jess Portfolio

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum